ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
This qualification is ideal for learners that have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities. It's particularly suited to practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people though organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
Benefits for learners
- Learners gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in own role
- Build leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop leadership skills using own knowledge, values and motivations
Impact for employers
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to employer's business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to organisation's learning and development needs
- Course Introduction and Induction.
- Leadership and Management Styles and differences.
- How to build an active team.
- Communication styles and effectiveness.
- Speaking one to one, team briefing and presentation skills.
- Conflict Management and Handling Difficult People.
- Motivation. Group Presentations.
- One to one tutorials on Work Based Assignment