General Information/ Benefits
- Market leading management and leadership apprenticeships provide a nationally recognised way to develop leaders at all levels of an organisation.
- Combine on and off the job learning to provide maximum impact
- Qualifications with a focus on developing practical leadership skills and knowledge, helping leaders to do their jobs more effectively
- Training is completed largely in the workplace and through dedicated training days.
- Depending on level, the Apprenticeship will last from 1 to 3 years.
Leading & People
Building Relationships/Communication (2 days) – to include Emotional Intelligence/Conflict/Cross Team Working/Types of Communication/Chairing a Meeting/Constructive Feedback
Operational Management/Change Management
Problem Solving & Decision Making
Self Awareness & Management of Self
Becoming an effective leader
Coaching and mentoring
Culture and ethics
Managing equality and diversity
Advanced presentation skills
Appraisals and feedback
Negotiation & Influence
Developing High Performance Teams
- On site placement visits with Assessor
- Documented reviews and target setting
- Mini assignments
- Work based projects
- Workplace Observations
- Colleagues Testimonies
- Product Evidence
- Professional discussion on units: self-management, self-awareness and problem solving.
- Multiple choice knowledge tests
Off the Job Training
- Regular attendance to 1 day courses HWGTA
- 14/15 sessions (L3) and 20 sessions (L5) over duration of programme
- Thomas International Assessment (PPA & TEQUie)
- 1:1 mentoring session with Workforce Development team as required.
- Optional coaching sessions from management trainers