Safeguarding statement: HWGTA take safeguarding very seriously and all successful applicants will be expected to go through a formal vetting process.
Commerce Learning and Development Specialist.
HWGTA are a “not for profit”, Ofsted “Outstanding” training provider, specialising in Apprenticeship and adult workforce training.
We are an Association that is proud of the company culture that we have built over the years. Good news for you, an exciting opportunity has arisen and not to be missed. So, are you an innovative, motivated, efficient and driven individual, looking to join an award winning training provider? Would you like to be part of our team and be a positive role model and help to facilitate and drive the apprentice learning journey? If yes, don’t miss out and apply today.
The role will be based at our training centre in Hereford and regular visits to customers throughout both counties and our Worcester centre. Based within our Commerce department, the successful candidate will support learners enrolled on various apprenticeship standards, including Business Administration, Customer Service, Accounting and Team Leading.
The purpose of a Commerce Learning and Development Specialist:
- Plan and monitor progress towards learning objectives and activity, according to the specific abilities of the learner and the apprenticeship they are enrolled on.
- Prepare learners for End Point Assessment
- Develop learners’ knowledge, skills and behaviours with regards to the specific qualification path, as well as wider subjects such as Prevent, safeguarding and employment matters.
- Motivate and support learners to optimise their potential.
- Utilise resources such as BKSB and Onefile to support learner functional skills development.
The successful applicant will ideally:
- Have experience supporting learners on Customer Service and Business Administration Apprenticeship Standards.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, the capability to influence and the drive to succeed.
- Confidence when working with all people of all ages and abilities.
- Experience of training, mentoring and assessing competence
- Hold relevant qualifications to support occupational competence as well as training and assessing learners.
So, would you like to be part of our team? If yes, don't miss out and apply today.
Please complete our application form and e-mail alongside with your CV and covering letter to Louise Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description & Person Specification
We look after our people, so that they can fully enjoy working life and can look after our customers to the highest standards. Benefits include:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus additional allowance to cover Christmas shut down (approximately 3-4 days per year)
- An option to request an additional 5 day's unpaid leave per year (Holiday year runs 1st September - 30th August)
- 5% company pension contribution
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Flexible working policy
- Access to significant internal opportunities for upskilling and development
- CPD policy which includes request for development that are not directly related to work role
- Mobile phones and company cars provided to those in appropriate work role
- Access to pool cars for business travel
- Free parking and refreshments
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Accrual of lieu time
- Celebration and teambuilding events
- Prioritising wellbeing
- Robust and well enforced, safeguarding, bullying, harassment, equality, diversity and inclusion policies
- Level 1 Westfield Health Care
- Understand and uphold the highest levels of confidentiality
For apprenticeship vacancies please click here.