PowerPoint Presentations and Screencasts
This course is designed to increase knowledge of the use of Microsoft PowerPoint and the ability to create attractive and persuasive presentations using it. Delegates will benefit greatly if they are able to bring along some source material which they can use to create their own presentation for example, text, images, video files and suggested hyperlinks which might be used in a professional presentation.
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Create and save PowerPoint presentation
- Use the free templates available to design a presentation
- Format a Master Slide to achieve a consistent look
- Position and edit the format of text
- Use images to enhance the message of the presentation
- Embed video and audio files and hyperlinks into a presentation
- Use animations and slide transition timings thoughtfully
- Use highlighting tools for impact during a presentation
- Display a finished presentation both on screen and in printed format
- Create a PowerPoint presentation including speaker’s notes for use in their own context.
Please contact email@example.com to express interest in this course.