This Intermediate course assumes that you will have a good working knowledge of all of the principles covered in the introductory Excel course (put link to Intro here). It is also expected that you will know how to open and save files to a folder in Windows, have a good working knowledge of the layout and use of a QWERTY keyboard including use of shift, tab and control keys and understand how to select blocks of content by clicking with a mouse.
The course assumes a working knowledge of basic Excel functions such as SUM, COUNT and AVERAGE as well as the ability use absolute cell references with confidence.
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Inserting and renaming a new Worksheet
- Importing Data from External Files
- Data Validation (Drop Down Lists)
- Conditional Formatting
- Advanced Formatting
- Auto Filters
- Removing an Auto Filter
- Advanced Auto Filtering
- Using Named Cells and Ranges
- Calculating Across Worksheets
- Protecting Worksheets
- Creating a Shared Workbook
- Advanced Functions (IF, AND, OR, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, CONCATENATE etc)
- Mathematical Functions
- Using LOOKUPS to Access Ranges
- Introduction to Pivot tables
- Pivot Table Charts
Please contact email@example.com to express interest in this course.