Culture and Ethics
The course examines what types of culture there are and how these create values and ethics within a company – values and ethics which drive the behaviour, speech and thinking of staff. How to change a failing culture will be discussed with solutions and points for change following.
Ethical systems are compared to establish which are the more conducive to the delegates continuing success in the market-place.
The training will cover the following areas:
- Define the key elements of organisational structure
- Analyse organisations’ policies and procedures which relate to ethical considerations
- Define the terms ‘ethics’ and ‘culture’
- Explain the relationship between ethics and culture
- Demonstrate how culture and ethics influence leadership styles
- Evaluate which styles of leadership suit your organisation the best