- Apprenticeship lasts 1-2 years.
- Training is completed largely in the workplace and through day-release at HWGTA.
- As well as a vocational qualification, the Apprenticeship may also provide the opportunity to undertake further qualifications and attend a residential course. Functional skills in English and Maths may be required.
- Apprentices must complete 20% off job training.
- Most successful applicants will start their training at Level 2 and progress to Level 3 in other subject qualifications.
- Apprenticeships offer a debt free, direct route into employment.
- Vocational recognised Qualification at level 2
- Customer Service Pathway
- Administration Pathway
- English & Maths functional skills
- Workplace skills and assessment on the job
- End Point Assessment
- Office Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Sales Executive
- Account Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Services Advisor
- Any vocation could benefit from this Apprenticeship
Top benefits for applying
- Studying a Customer Service Apprenticeship you will gain a professional qualification and learn key business knowledge.
- Develop in roles such as Sales, Marketing, Hospitality with potential for progression to Management roles.
- Every type of company, of any size needs Customer focused colleagues. Skills developed are transferable to many different sectors/careers.
- Good GCSE grades (Grade 4 or above in Maths and English) or equivalent are desirable.
- Commitment, determination and enthusiasm!
- Level 3 Apprentices must have prior experience in Customer Service and an appropriate job role
- Apply to HWGTA by carefully completing our application form.
- All applicants undergo assessment and interviews.
- We offer a rolling programme enabling starts all year round.
- Companies make the final recruitment decision and all Apprenticeship places are employed positions.