This course is workshop based and will give delegates the opportunity to work with different aspects of advanced Excel with the support of a trainer. The course requires a working knowledge of key Excel functions (VLOOKUP, IF and,OR etc)
The 2 core focuses of the training will be:
- Creating Using and editing Macros
- Introduction to VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and general programming concepts.
but there are 3 additional (optional) modules that can be studied alongside the above:
- Creating advanced charts and using statistical functions
- Using Excel Solver (A scenario modelling tool)
- Using CSE formulas with VLOOKUP. (CSE extends the VLOOKUP functionality)
If you are interested in this course then a HWGTA staff member will be in touch with you to discuss your specific needs and see how we can coordinate them with others attending the course. Manuals will be supplied to delegates covering each of the topics studied during the day.
Please contact email@example.com to express interest in this course.