Both the state of motivation and the trigger for motivation are considered. This means the course will teach how to be motivational in speech and example, as well as how to create a motivation work ethos into the team/individual.
Motivational theories will include the Iceberg, Hertzberg, Adams Equity, Blob Trees, Emotional Spirals and LAB profiling.
The training will cover the following areas:
- Evaluate theories of motivation
- Identify factors which affect performance and motivation
- Be analysed by LAB profiling
- Explain the 16 Basic Desires Theory
- Persuade people with your motivational skills
- Use enthusiasm as energy to move people