Administrator & Recruitment Coordinator
HWGTA are looking for a highly organised, efficient individual to join the Engineering Operations Team in the role of Administrator & Recruitment Coordinator, based at our training centre in Worcester.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in delivering effective administrative systems and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage workload and priorities effectively and independently
- Excellent Microsoft Office and IT skills and experience
- Positivity and enthusiasm in championing the ethos of HWGTA and promoting the Apprenticeship programme.
- Confident, approachable, and conscientious team player.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Ensure all ESFA (Education Skills Funding Agency) administrative funding requirements are completed in an accurate and timely manner including use of funding claim software and completing contractual documents.
- Coordinating and administering all apprenticeship recruitment processes efficiently and accurately, working with employers and apprentice applicants.
- Support the operation in engaging with new and existing employers to promote the activities of HWGTA, in particular Engineering apprenticeships.
- Provide outstanding levels of customer service to applicants, apprentices, employers, and customers.
- Provide general administrative support to the Engineering team using own initiative.
- Deal with routine and non-routine enquiries to the organization, taking telephone calls and handling visitors.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension with 5% employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Life Assurance scheme and Healthcare provision
- One of “the best providers of bespoke apprenticeships” with over 50 years of experience delivering outstanding training across Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
- Employer led and not for profit putting learners and employers at the heart of decision making.
If you are interested in learning more about this role including how to apply, please contact Katie Evans for a full Job Description and Person Specification, including application form:
Katie.email@example.com / 01432 377026
The closing date for applications is Friday 3rd October.