The course offers proven strategies to not only ‘survive’ the experience, but actually to enjoy the whole process. The central aim of the day is to move from fearful to fearless public speaking. The course is very practical and each delegate will have made several speeches by the end of the day in a highly sympathetic and supportive environment. Feedback will be given with coaching to ensure great improvements are made.
Delegates will learn how to control the energy caused by apprehension and how to channel this into creating a forceful speech that will be admired by all.
The training will cover the following areas:
- What are the roots of fear in regard to public speaking?
- Turning a survival mentality into one of enjoyment
- How to look fearless even when you feel fearful
- How to stand up, speak up, and shut up
- Making nervous energy work for you, not against you
- The three essential steps to powerful speeches
- What to do when your mind goes blank
- Techniques for remembering what to say