Leading with Strategic Advantage
This high level course is typically intended for senior managers/directors. It is aimed at helping leaders move from a day to day "solutions focus" mind set to developing high level strategic thinking. You will understand the core elements of a practical "strategy toolkit" that will lead to your business having the competitive advantage you need.
The course is spread over 2 days with a 4 month gap in between to allow attendees to work on some of the strategic tools we will be looking - focusing on the translation of theory into their business. A 1:1 Coaching Session and support from the trainer will be offered in between the 2 sessions.
The 2 day course is made up of a broad range of elements of strategic analysis theory/techniques that are then applied to your organisation. Whilst the course will be tailored to attendees needs, envisage component elements are as follows:
- Understanding the need for change in a competitive world
- The 4 key strategic questions
- External and Internal impacts (PEST analysis)
- Competitor analysis
- Understanding key stakeholders: Power and influence
- Understanding your key strategic assets and leveraging against them
- Analysing and developing culture
- All the above leading to a refreshed SWOT analysis for your business
- ‘Leading the advantage’