High Performance Leadership
The day is made up of a broad range of elements of the latest leadership theory and its application to the workplace. The course will be highly self-reflective and relevant to people who want to develop an edge to their leadership. As part of this course you will also gain insight into your workplace personality style by undertaking a Psychometric test with Thomas International. We will feedback to you your results.
It is anticipated that applicants will already have a good level of management/leadership experience and be in a role that is linked to developing their business. For those who have no previous leadership and management experience, a conversation will be needed with the course tutor to discuss suitability. There are no academic assignments as the course is based on a blended mix of theory/learning and practical application to their business.
Benefits for learners:
- Understanding high level leadership purpose
- Revolutionise your understanding of leadership by looking at new and emerging styles of leadership
- Building capabilities to address your organisations key challenges more effectively
- Understanding influence, resilience, confidence and work/life balance
- Leading and motivating a team for competitive advantage
Impact for employers:
- Understanding how leadership style has on your organisations operating environment
- Understand how to lead more effectively and with advantage
- Understand best use of a company’s people resource