Courses and Exams
HWGTA offers a variety of training courses for businesses and individuals throughout Herefordshire and Worcestershire. Looking to upskill, improve or refresh your team's knowledge or your own? At HWGTA, we deliver high quality, innovative training, working alongside nationally recognised awarding bodies and also our own in-house designed training programmes. If you're a business and you are looking for a more bespoke training package, get in touch to find out how we can tailor packages to meet your business needs.
- Recruitment and Selection
This one day course takes delegates through several stages of the recruitment process from determining if a vacancy exists to appointing the right person, culminating in seeking references and other checks
- Redundancy Training and Coaching
As part of this course (outside the training room) you will also be eligible for a
- CV review: This will focus on your current knowledge/skills/experience and how to frame them into your CV to ensure they are aligned to a new role you are applying for.
- 2 hour coaching session: You will also be eligible for a 2 hour coaching sessions (before, during or after) the session to help get you job ready. This may focus on your new role, applying for a job, skills, confidence, presenting at an interview or similar areas
- Safety in the Use of Abrasive Wheels
The course is aimed at all people who may need to mount wheels or maintain grinding machinery e.g. operator/craftsman or those who are responsible for grinding operations and grinding machinery.
- Self Awareness Training
Provides learners knowledge of the importance of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, along with the skills needs to improve performance through feedback
- Stress Management
The course is for anyone wanting to create a healthy and productive mind-set which will increase levels of enjoyment both in and out of work. You might be experiencing stress now and want to know some quick easy techniques to instantly help reduce your stress levels.
Find Out More
- Time Management
This one day course is for those who would benefit from managing their time more effectively
- Train the Trainer
Ideal course for anyone new to a training position, who needs to understand the basics of training skills and practice or those looking to refresh their skills