Influence and Negotiation
For anyone who needs to inspire, enthuse and motivate; and anyone who needs to achieve goals and continue moving forward with sharpening skills and strategic insight.
Do you need to sell products, ideas, objectives and business philosophy? Do you need to influence and persuade people for short term and long term growth and change of mentality? Do you need to negotiate in a manner which achieves your desires but still maintains a respectful and friendly relationship? If the answer to any of these questions is “Yes” then this is a course which will be both thought-provoking and skills-enhancing.
The training will cover the following areas:
- The six rules of influence and how to harness their power
- How influence works and can be the ‘magic key’ to motivating business decisions
- How to use influence to negotiate effectively bringing maximum gain whilst maintaining excellent rapport with buyers
- How to turn negotiations around when they are not going well
- How to become a person of influence and integrity
- The ten methods of persuasion
- The ‘dark side’ of persuasion
- Gleicher’s formula for persuasion