Who is this course aimed at?
This course is designed to increase knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and its use in time and work-flow management. We strongly suggest that delegates bring their own device to this course so that they are able to use the principles covered on their own Outlook email client
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
We strongly suggest that delegates have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, including the ability to send basic emails, add an appointment to the Outlook calendar and a contact to the contacts list
This course is designed to develop knowledge of some of the more advanced operations of Outlook specifically the tools and techniques used to efficiently manage time and work-flow. Delegates will be able to develop a strategy for email response and filing as well as using Outlook to prioritise tasks and to schedule and delegate work. The aim of the course is to enable delegates to keep a ‘healthy’ email box to minimise stress and maximise productivity and effective communications.
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:-
- Maintain a ‘healthy’ inbox to reduce stress and maximise efficiency
- Set up efficient folder structures to archive emails for easy and quick navigation
- Use ‘Quick Steps’ to automate the filing process
- Manage SPAM emails to declutter the Inbox
- Use Categories to segment workflow more efficiently
- Use Tags to schedule tasks and prioritise workflow
- Use .pst files for backing up and transferring archived emails
- Plan a strategy for future communication and task management based on their own business scenario
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org