Who is this course aimed at?
“Sharpening your skills, building your confidence, increasing your power in every aspect” This one day course is for senior or more experienced managers who have the position to affect the culture of their companies. Culture plays a massive part in the success of every company, and a powerful, life-affirming culture creates staff who similarly are powerful and life affirming.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
Sufficient management experience required.
Culture and ethics play a huge role in the performance of both individuals and organisation. Explore this subject. The course examines what types of culture there are and how these create values and ethics within a company – values and ethics which drive the behaviour, speech and thinking of staff. How to change a failing culture will be discussed with solutions and points for change following. Ethical systems are compared to establish which are the more conducive to the delegates continuing success in the market-place.
- Define the key elements of organisational structure
- Analyse organisations’ policies and procedures which relate to ethical considerations
- Define the terms ‘ethics’ and ‘culture’
- Explain the relationship between ethics and culture
- Demonstrate how culture and ethics influence leadership styles
- Evaluate which styles of leadership suit your organisation the best
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org