Who is this course aimed at?
Many people achieve results through others, therefore training, developing and coaching staff should be a priority in the workplace – therefore it is crucial that we have the necessary skills to enable us do this successfully. An effective coach knows how to train and coach staff to maximise performance.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
Objectives: At the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Recognise how people learn and be able to identify and resolve any potential barriers to learning
- Identify the role of the work place coach and trainer
- Utilise an appropriate model of coaching
- Design a training or coaching plan based on identified needs
- Deliver 1:1 and small group training
- Provide constructive feedback that develops people
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org