Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideal for anyone new to a training position, who needs to understand the basics of training skills and practice. Alternatively, it suits those who have been training for some time and are looking to refresh and consolidate their techniques.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
This intensive, hands-on, one-day course equips delegates with essential training skills and promotes an understanding of how to train others in the most effective way.
- Skills and qualities of an effective trainer
- An outline of a trainer’s responsibilities at each stage of the training cycle
- Effective communication between the trainer and the learner
- How people learn and their individual learning styles
- How to define training objectives that meet both business and learner needs
- Structuring training, delivering training and assessing the results
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org