Who is this course aimed at?
This course is designed to increased knowledge of the Microsoft Publisher Program.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
No previous experience or knowledge is required
Publisher is used as a tool to create brochures, flyers, certificates and many other types of printed documents. The course is designed to provide delegates with a working knowledge of the tools and options available in Publisher to apply them to documents in the workplace.
By the end of the session delegates will have knowledge of:
- Overview of the Publisher screen and toolbars
- Creating a new publication using the built in wizards
- Using and modifying styles
- Creating a blank publication
- Page tools (Insert / delete / edit etc)
- Navigating a document
- Importing text and using text frames
- Creating columns
- Text formatting )Paragraphs, line spacing, flow etc)
- Using and manipulating images
- Creating and using tables
- Amending publication designs
- Designing numbered items (Tickets, flyers etc)
- Printing options
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Melanie Morgan at Melanie@hgta.org