Who is this course aimed at?
This course is for all who wish to explore their communicative skills and become professional. The course will consider one-to-one conversation and speaking in front of a group. Listening and observing body language will also be covered.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
No prior experience required.
This intensive, practical day will help delegates to speak clearly and assertively and also to listen and observe to understand people more effectively.
The course will cover:
- Identify the core elements of communication
- Recognise and overcome barriers to communication
- Select and use the most appropriate types of communication
- Recognise the power of ‘deep’ listening
- Overcome any fears of presenting in public
- Learn the stages of delivering a speech
- Organise a plan and structure for a professional presentation
- Demonstrate confidence in presentation skills
Assessment by your peer group and by the trainer
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you!