Who is this course aimed at?
This course is designed to provide an overview to the main functions of MS PowerPoint
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
No previous knowledge of PowerPoint is assumed. Delegates should be able to perform basic Windows and Office file management tasks such locating and saving files to participate on the course.
This course is designed to develop knowledge of all basic features of PowerPoint including using text, graphics, embedded video and hyperlinks, animations and slide timings. The session will also provide delegates with the ability to create attractively designed and persuasive presentations by giving them an appreciation of clear and accessible layout and design tips. it will be really useful for delegates if they bring some of their own content for the practical exercise e.g. some text and images and maybe even a video file that we can import
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Create and save PowerPoint presentation
- Use the free templates available to design a presentation
- Format a Master Slide to achieve a consistent look
- Position and edit the format of text
- Use images to enhance the message of the presentation
- Embed video and audio files and hyperlinks into a presentation
- Use animations and slide transition timings thoughtfully
- Use highlighting tools for impact during a presentation
- Display a finished presentation both on screen and in printed format
- Create a PowerPoint presentation including speaker’s notes for use in their own context.
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01432 377027