Who is this course aimed at?
“Sharpening your skills, building your confidence, increasing your power in every aspect” This one day course is for anyone who has to stand up and speak to groups in the workplace. A successful speaker will command an audience, giving the focus to education, persuade and inspire.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
No previous experience required.
There are different methods of presenting and various approaches will be considered. The course is very practical, ‘hands-on’, which means confidence is built substantially throughout the day. Memory techniques will be considered to increase proficiency in public speaking and tips for winning the trust and confidence of groups will be discussed.
The training will cover the following areas:
- Captivate people with your speaking skills
- Win the trust and confidence of your audience
- Understand and enhance your natural style of presentation
- Practice using a tree list to speak without notes
- Organise a team presentation to ‘wow’ your listeners and convert them to customers
- Handle questions in a professional and convincing way
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org