Who is this course aimed at?
“Sharpening your skills, building your confidence, increasing your power in every transaction” This one day course is an absolute must for anyone involved in sales and purchasing, or, indeed, any form of business which requires motivating and persuading. The techniques required for successful negotiation and selling skills will be considered and practiced in this fast-paced active training day. The power and methods of influence will be investigated to consider how to gain compelling business agreements. We will consider how to become a person who stands out in business with a reputation for integrity and formidable influence.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
This is a broader course than our Selling Skills course because it addresses not only people involved in sales, but also anyone who needs to inspire, enthuse and motivate; and anyone who needs to achieve goals and continue moving forward with sharpening skills and strategic insight. Do you need to sell products, ideas, objectives and business philosophy? Do you need to influence and persuade people for short term and long term growth and change of mentality? Do you need to negotiate in a manner which achieves your desires but still maintains a respectful and friendly relationship? If the answer to any of these questions is “Yes” then this is a course which will be both thought-provoking and skills-enhancing.
The training will cover the following areas:
- The six rules of influence and how to harness their power
- How influence works and can be the ‘magic key’ to motivating business decisions
- How to use influence to negotiate effectively bringing maximum gain whilst maintaining excellent rapport with buyers
- How to turn negotiations around when they are not going well
- How to become a person of influence and integrity
- The ten methods of persuasion
- The ‘dark side’ of persuasion
- Gleicher’s formula for persuasion
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd on email email@example.com