Who is this course aimed at?
The course is aimed operators with no knowledge of mechanical drives and mechanisms to expand multi skills. This course is mainly demonstration based, with some practical. Maximum number of delegates = 6
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
This course requires that the delegate has machine operator experience.
The aims and objectives for this course are to gain basic mechanical knowledge of industrial mechanical systems to enable the learner to achieve the outcomes
- Safely isolate machines
- Select correct size tools and identify types of threads
- Use basic measuring equipment
- Use techniques to proof mark including use of digital cameras & sketches
- Lay machine parts out, orientation
- Diagnose some running mechanical faults,
- Check, alignment of mechanical devices such as simple chain, belt drives
- Follow types of preventative maintenance (PPM & CMMS)
- Identify and select types of lubricants. Use lubrication equipment, manual or automatic
No formal assessment, observations throughout the session
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at email@example.com