Who is this course aimed at?
Anyone involved in leading people or influencing a team
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
Motivation means “to move” a person or a group from one position to another – from underperforming to performing, from average to good, from good to great. A motivator moves people. Both the state of motivation and the trigger for motivation are considered. This means the course will teach how to be motivational in speech and example, as well as how to create a motivation work ethos into the team/individual. Motivational theories will include the Iceberg, Hertzberg, Adams Equity, Blob Trees, Emotional Spirals and LAB profiling.
The training will cover the following areas:
- Evaluate theories of motivation
- Identify factors which affect performance and motivation
- Be analysed by LAB profiling
- Explain the 16 Basic Desires Theory
- Persuade people with your motivational skills
- Use enthusiasm as energy to move people
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at Emma@hgta.org