Who is this course aimed at?
Any employer or employee looking to reduce stress and create a calmer more productive working environment. Why not try something different? All you have to lose is your stress, anxiety, depression, sadness, tiredness, lack of focus, sleepless nights, troubled mind etc…………Don’t worry, you won’t have to sit cross-legged on the floor!
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
Why is it many companies have in recent years invested so much time in encouraging staff to meditate? Companies such as Google, Yazoo, Proctor & Gamble, Barclays, Nike, AOL, HBO and many more regularly allow employees during the working day to meditate. Steve Jobs encouraged all Apple employees to take thirty minutes during the working day to meditate. Are all these people insane? Or have they realised the astonishing benefits of meditation:
- Decreased absenteeism and turnover of staff
- Decreased stress, anxiety and depression
- Enhanced employer/employee relationships
- Increased job satisfaction
- Increased problem solving and decision making
- Increased concentration, memory and learning ability levels
- Increased creativity and innovation
- Improved customer service
- Quicker resolution of conflicts (Sources: Harvard University USA, NHS, National Institute of Health UK)
Not only are there benefits for the workplace, but meditators can expect:
- Stronger personal relationships
- Better sleeping patterns
- A more positive enjoyment of life
- A calmer and more peaceful existence
- A healthier body and mind
- A more holistic view of life and appreciation of what’s really important
Available on site
Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at email@example.com