Who is this course aimed at?
This workshop is designed for those new to a marketing role, those looking to structure their marketing activities, and those wishing to enhance their marketing skills and understandings of different methods, platforms and how to use them for specific business aims
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
This course demonstrates how different marketing mixes achieve certain results and the psychology and relationship between businesses and consumers through marketing, its value and explores the links with sales.
At the end of the course, you will be able to recognize and demonstrate the following:
- The meanings and purposes of marketing
- How to use marketing to achieve different goals
- Marketing platforms and selecting the right ones for you
- The difference between on and offline marketing and how to connect them (inc social media & e-marketing)
- Good advertising and how to create it
- Where PR fits into marketing
- Marketing opportunities
- How to work with modern media
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org