Who is this course aimed at?
Lone Working/Personal Safety Training This course is aimed at any staff or volunteers who work alone for all or part of the time plus anyone who manages staff who lone work.
This course will provide positive solutions to help keep staff and service users safe while delivering a high quality personalised service as well as building on the advantages of one to one work. It will focus on practical strategies for keeping yourself, your staff and your service users safe and protected as well as understanding how and why challenging situations can occur.
The training will cover the following areas:
- Key challenges around lone working – what makes it different
- Causes and underlying factors leading to violence and challenging behaviour
- Indicators, warning signs and triggers
- Practical advice around personal safety
- Methods and skills for dealing with de-escalation
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at email@example.com