Who is this course aimed at?
This course is delivered on request and therefore dates will be agreed during the booking.
All learners must have access to a minimum of 2 registered candidates in order to complete this qualification. The end result following the 2 day course, 1:1 assessment and appropriate portfolio submission will be a nationally recognised Assessor qualification. The units covered are:
- Understanding the principles & practices of assessment
- Assessing occupational competence in the work environment
- Assessing vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:-
- Assessment planning
- Objective setting
- Understanding assessment & rules of evidence
- Carry out assessment & the recording of assessment
- Applying skills in a practical situation
- Complete standardisation activities
- Understand internal and external verification processes
- Develop and understanding of NVQ practices and procedures
Buffet lunch and teas/ coffees provided. Please inform us of any special dietary requirements.
Emma Codd 01432 377027 or email email@example.com