Who is this course aimed at?
“Sharpening your skills, building your confidence, increasing your power in leadership” This one day course is a real revelation for many managers and leaders who just didn’t know there were other ways of leading. On this course we look at the principal styles of leadership that are being practiced throughout the business world. By being aware of these styles and utilising their approaches many have found outstanding results in the management of people, tasks and processes.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
Some leaders cannot understand why they are not getting the best results from their teams and simply try harder and harder to no avail. By changing to another style of leadership, or even being flexible enough to vary styles leaders frequently see huge advances in the performance of both teams and individuals. If you are tired of struggling with certain members of staff, being unable to motivate groups or simply wondering if there are different ways of leading which might make a change and bring refreshment to all concerned, then this is the course for you.
The training will cover the following areas:
- Where the power resides in organisations
- How leadership styles have evolved through the years
- What are the main leadership styles and how to use them
- Self-analysis as to how leaders are currently leading
- What results can be expected by using different styles
- Practical applications to see the immediate results of trying new leadership styles.
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Melanie Morgan at Melanie@hgta.org