Who is this course aimed at?
This one day course is designed for those persons who will be required to carry out internal audits and those who will be required to plan and manage the internal audit schedule.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
Delegates attending this course may benefit from the Introduction to Management Systems courses prior to attending the Internal Auditor course, to benefit from a better understanding of the standards.
No management system can achieve its potential unless it is constantly monitored and audited. An audit is a review (or a check) of the Management System and its compulsory elements. It is a snapshot of the activities that a company undertakes that prove compliance to the standard at the time of the audit
This interactive training course will teach you the tools and techniques of the internal auditor, regardless of the standard that you run.
How to conduct an effective audit and how to use these to achieve continual business process improvement and will assist you in identifying any gaps that may challenge the effectiveness of your management system.
This course will take delegates through the audit process, using auditing techniques and illustrate issues that may arise within the auditing process and will include;
- Overview on the management systems to be audited
- What is the purpose of an audit?
- How should an audit be approached?
- Maximise the benefits of monitoring so that the procedures are regularly being controlled.
- Find and rectify negative trends and maximise positive trends.
- Discussion about 3rd Party Audits
- A practical auditing exercise is undertaken by the delegate on a procedure
- A test will be set and marked
A test paper will be set by the Trainer to assess the delegates understanding
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org