Who is this course aimed at?
Any Company looking into becoming ISO 14001 certified, or any employees that are new to Environmental Management Systems.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
No, this course has been designed for anyone who has responsibility for decision-making, implementation and maintenance of the organisations Environmental Management System or will be a champion in being environmentally friendly within the business.
Environmental Management training will cover the following topics, as well as allowing for question & answer sessions on the day:
- Principles and structure of ISO 14001
- Risk Based Thinking
- How to identify the Environmental aspects and measure the impact of these aspects
- Environmental objective setting and a guide to Environmental legislation
- How to use 14001 to identify areas where cost savings can be identified or captured
- How to communicate the benefits and monitor the success within the company
- How to integrate ISO into your daily business activities
- Performance Evaluation and Continuous improvement
- A guide to internal auditing
This course will enable delegates to understand what it means to implement and commit to an Environmental Management System and the benefits of ISO 14001 to the business.
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org