Who is this course aimed at?
The course is designed to be completed on a 1:1 basis, therefore course dates will be agreed with the company during the booking.
The course is designed to be completed on a 1:1 basis. It will involve 1:1 training at H/WGTA and the workplace. It will involve Individual assessment and guidance to work toward the required standards. All learners must have access to a minimum of 2 Assessors, each with a minimum of 2 registered candidates in order to complete this qualification. The end result, subject to portfolio submission, will be a recognised Quality Assurance qualification that will lead to learners gaining Internal Quality Assurance (internal Verifier) status. Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice OR Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:-
- Understand the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Understand the planning of quality assurance
- Determine monitoring activities
- The importance and how to provide feedback to Assessors
- Standardisation facilitation
- Recording and reporting of quality in the assessment process
Buffet lunch and teas/coffees provided. Please inform us of any special dietary requirements.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Melanie Morgan at Melanie@hgta.org