Who is this course aimed at?
Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice OR Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
The course is designed to be completed on a 1:1 basis. It will involve Individual assessment and guidance to work toward the required standards. Note: All learners must have access to a minimum of 2 Assessors, each with a minimum of 2 registered candidates in order to complete this qualification.
The end result, subject to portfolio submission, will be a recognised Quality Assurance qualification that will lead to learners gaining Internal Quality Assurance (internal Verifier) status.
Objectives: At the end of the programme learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Understand the planning of quality assurance
- Determine monitoring activities
- The importance and how to provide feedback to Assessors
- Standardisation facilitation
- Recording and reporting of quality in the assessment process
Available on site
Teas / coffees provided.
For more information or to make a booking please contact Tracey Rogers On 01432 377018 or via email: email@example.com