Who is this course aimed at?
Intermediate Microsoft Word. This course is designed to increase knowledge of MS Word.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
We recommend delegates have a sound working knowledge of Word, although there are no formal prerequisites.
This course looks at the more advanced features in word, and some of the tools that can be used to fully automate document completion.
By the end of the session delegates will have knowledge of:-
- Using Section breaks
- Headers and Footers (Styles, elements, options)
- Automatic numbering options
- Using styles (Modifying, quick styles, table of contents)
- Creating user forms
- Creating a mail merge
- Connecting word to Excel / Access or data files
- Printing labels
- Creating a table of contents (Editing, updating,style)
- Linked and embedded objects
- Adding Excel sheets to a document
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at Emma@hgta.org