Who is this course aimed at?
This course is appropriate for all persons employed in food and food related businesses that need to have an understanding of HACCP. It is particularly useful for those involved in the implementation and maintenance of HACCP and individuals who are, or intend to become, members of HACCP teams.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
No previous experience or qualifications required. The CIEH requires that each candidate produces photographic identity and so a passport, driving licence or other form of photo ID is required. Delegates will be unable to sit the exam without this evidence.
The aim of the qualification is to introduce the concept of HACCP and to develop an Understanding of and the ability to apply HACCP principles practically in food and food related businesses in order to ensure effective food safety.
At the end of the session the candidate will be able to;
- Explain the need for a Hazard Analysis system.
- State the principles and terminology relating to HACCP
- By being able to: Describe the basic principles of HACCP
- Relate HACCP principles to practical situations
- By being able to: Outline the preparation of a HACCP plan
- Explain how to implement the HACCP plan and identify potential problems, State how to verify and maintain HACCP systems
- Need for a Hazard Analysis System
- Principles and terminology
- Basic principles
- Practical situations
- Preparation of HACCP plan
- Implementation and possible problems
- Verification and maintenance
- Feedback & Questions Session
Multiple choice examinations
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Melanie Morgan at Melanie@hgta.org