Who is this course aimed at?
This course is essential for any leader wishing to maximise the power of his/her team
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
There is a lot of focus in the workplace on how to have difficult conversations or give negative feedback, but very little attention is given to the explosive power of giving positive feedback. In fact, recognition, praise and appreciation are in very short supply in most businesses. This course will help leaders understand how to keep their staff engaged by communicating their value and importance to the company through the strategic giving of positive feedback and appreciation. This course is essential for any leader wishing to maximise the power of his/her team.
- Explain the responsibility of giving positive feedback for the manager/leader
- Demonstrate active listening
- Give appropriate positive feedback to the four personality types
- Recognise body language signals before giving positive feedback
- Strategically give praise and encouragement
- Identify the power of gratitude in increasing motivation
By activities and observation
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at email@example.com