Who is this course aimed at?
This course is for all who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of financial compliance and governance within an organisation and of delivering value for money within a finance managerial role. The course will also consider monitoring budgets for cost control and controlling expenditure in line with targets
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
No previous qualifications are required although it would be beneficial if delegates have experience in a finance and managerial role .
This intensive, practical course will help delegates to:
- Understand finance related governance and compliance requirements have ensured effective budget controls throughout the process
- Know how to deliver value for money and efficiency for their organisation
- Prepare and monitor budgets to ensure costs are controlled
The course will cover:
- Key processes of financial governance and compliance and consequences of non-compliant financial processes for internal and external stakeholders
- Gather and interpret financial information, that can be used to create updates for the team/department
- Identification of appropriate budgets, preparation, monitoring, revising and improvement of budgets including updates.
- Access the range of sources of financial data that is available and use relevant analytical techniques to interpret the data.
- Compare reports against budgets to ensure targets are being met
- How to check accuracy before reporting and communicate key points explaining any differences
Assessment by the group and by the trainer.
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org