Who is this course aimed at?
This qualification is suitable for candidates working in any sector in any role, who deal with either internal or external customers within any sized business. Suitable roles include:
- Customer service personnel
- Retail staff
- anyone who deals with internal or external customers!
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
The qualification consists of 2 days training the final session includes an on line exam.
The training will cover the following areas:
- Evaluating own customer service skills.
- The importance of customer service.
- Advantages and disadvantages of exceeding expectations.
- Customer Relationship Management & continuous improvement.
- Company mission statements, who your customers are and service partners.
- Consumer law regulations.
- Dealing with problems and complaints.
- Health & safety regulations.
- Concepts and methods of good communication and Transactional Analysis.
- Data protection act & sector regulations.
- Managing change
Buffet lunch and teas/coffees provided. Please inform us of any special dietary requirements.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org