Who is this course aimed at?
This workshop is designed for those with a basic understanding of business Marketing and who now needs to structure that knowledge into a targeted goal-achieving strategy.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
Basic knowledge and experience in a Marketing roll with a general understanding of on and offline Marketing platforms, methods and media.
This course demonstrates how to create a marketing strategy document and how to select different elements of marketing to deliver certain outcomes
At the end of the course, you will be able to recognize and demonstrate the following:
- The purpose of a strategy
- The elements that make up a strategy
- What you want your Marketing Strategy to achieve
- The right marketing avenues to choose
- How to structure your activities
- The creation of marketing campaigns
- How to generate a marketing budget
- The desired outcomes
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd via email: email@example.com - thank you!