Who is this course aimed at?
Anyone involved in, or soon to be involved in, coaching and mentoring people
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
Coaching and mentoring are two very different and specific tools in a manager’s toolbox. This course will help you to understand the difference between them including identifying the different type of results. You will learn how to deliver both approaches and how to embed these skills in day to day practice
The training will cover the following areas:
- Define what coaching and mentoring are
- Understand the benefits of Coaching and Mentoring
- Map the characteristics of great Coaches and Mentors
- Identify the key components of Coaching and Mentoring
- Look at 3 coaching models
- Identify the results and barriers relating to mentoring
- Understanding the role of power in coaching and mentoring
- Understand how to use feedback
- State how to evaluate the results of coaching and mentoring
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org