Who is this course aimed at?
This training is designed as an introduction to Excel.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
This course provides delegates with an introduction to the Excel software. It assumes no prior knowledge, and does not require any mathematics qualifications to attend.
This course is designed for beginners to experience excel in an enjoyable, informative and friendly environment, with the emphasis on allowing delegates to explore and understand Excel. It is jargon free, and paced to suit delegates needs.
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:-
- Understand the Excel screen layout
- Understand basic excel terminology (Cell, range, Ribbon, Highlight, Drag etc)
- Formatting Cells (Currency, Date, Percentage etc)
- Using Simple formulas
- Using simple functions (SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX etc)
- Adding new worksheets
- Inserting new columns and rows
- Absolute and relative cell references
- Freezing rows and columns
- Sorting data
- Setting margins and printing options
- Creating basic charts
No formal assessment
Available on site
Buffet lunch and Teas / coffees provided.
To make a booking please complete the booking form and return to Emma Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org