Who is this course aimed at?
The course is designed to be completed on a 1:1 basis. It will involve 1:1 training at HWGTA and the workplace. It will involve Individual assessment and guidance to work toward the required standards.
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
Please note: All learners must have access to a minimum of 2 Assessors, each with a minimum of 2 registered candidates in order to complete this qualification.
The end result, subject to portfolio submission, will be a recognised Quality Assurance qualification that will lead to learners gaining Internal Quality Assurance (Internal Verifier) status.
Objectives: At the end of the programme learners will be able to:
- Understand how to do Assessment planning
- Understanding assessment & rules of evidence
- Carry out assessment & the recording of assessment
- Applying skills in a practical situation
- Complete standardisation activities
- Understand internal and external verification processes
- Develop an understanding of NVQ practices and procedures
Available on site
Teas / coffees provided.
For more information or to make a booking please contact Tracey Rogers on 01432 377018 or via email at email@example.com