Who is this course aimed at?
For those who wish to understand the principles of manual bookkeeping
Do you need previous experience or qualifications to attend this course?
No previous qualifications required, but a good working knowledge with numbers would be desirable
An introduction for learners who wish to learn about basic bookkeeping practices and bookkeeping and accounting processes. It aims to provide learners with a fundamental knowledge and understanding of the principles of double entry in the context of manual bookkeeping
- Types and classification of transactions
- Relationship between bookkeeping and accounting
- Principles of double-entry bookkeeping
- Recording receipts and payments in a cash book
- Bank reconciliation statement
- Petty Cash Book
Computer based assessment
Available on site
To make a booking please contact: Tracey Rogers (01432) 377018 or email: email@example.com